V o t e d B e s t D a n c e S t u d i o !
C e l e b r a t i n g 3 9 Y e a r s !
** STUDIO RULES AND REGULATIONS**
1. No chewing gum and no jewelry worn during class or performances.
2. Hair must be worn tied up and off the face. Ballet students must have hair in a secure bun. Avoid hard ponytail holders for gymnastics.
3. Any students who repeatedly disturbs class or break rules may be expelled from the school with no refund of tuition.
4. Anyone falling behind in tuition payments will not be permitted to take private classes until tuition is paid up to date. You will receive a note if necessary at your private class.
5. All dance students must adhere to the dress code. *See dress code options attached.***
You will be notified in monthly emails about any scheduled studio closings. You can also check our website for the calendar which will list all closings. Students should attend make-up classes for scheduled closings. Here are a few closings already scheduled.
November 22, 23, 24 & 25: Closed for Thanksgiving holiday. Classes resume November 27.
December 25 – Jan. 1: Closed for Christmas, classes resume Tues. Jan. 2nd, 2018
March 29, 30, 31 and April 2: Closed for Easter Holiday. Classes resume Tuesday, April 3rd
May 24, 25, 26 & 28: Closed for Memorial Day weekend. Classes resume Tuesday, May 29th
Rules & Policies
P.O. Box 656, Quakertown, PA 18951
Quakertown Phone (215) 536-6755 Perkasie Phone (215) 257-4121
©2016 Miss Cindy's
Please read regarding
Studio Rules & Regulations, Studio Closings
November tuition is